As he did with Marienthal's brilliant Oasis, Lorber divides his keyboard time between punchy, soulful rhythms and mellifluous textures that pour on the romance. Easygoing exercises like "Yellowstone" and the Latin tinged "Punta Del Soul" inspire a cool charm, but it's danceable cookers like "High Wire" and "Jazzery" that keep the disc spiraling. The only track that seems out of step is "Do What It Takes," whose production takes on a dated, 70s Crusaders sheen
Producer, Written-By – Jeff Lorber (tracks: All). Soprano Saxophone – Art Porter (tracks: 9), Dave Koz (tracks: 6), Gary Meek (tracks: 2, 3, 8). Vocals – Alec Milstein (tracks: 4), Eric Jordan (tracks: 5), Janis Siegel (tracks: 4).
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Jeffrey H. Lorber (born November 4, 1952) is an American keyboardist, composer, and record producer. After six previous nominations, Lorber won his first Grammy Award on Jan. 28, 2018 for Best Contemporary Instrumental Album for Prototype by his band The Jeff Lorber Fusion
10. Do What It Takes. More albums from Jeff Lorber: In The Heat Of The Night by Jeff Lorber. State Of Grace by Jeff Lorber. West Side Stories by Jeff Lorber. It’s A Fact by Jeff Lorber. Flipside by Jeff Lorber. Step By Step by Jeff Lorber. Midnight by Jeff Lorber.
Listen to Jeff Lorber Radio featuring songs from Worth Waiting For free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Request an album send to friend. Worth Waiting For (1993). Jeff Lorber - Worth Waiting For.
Worth Waiting For is a post-fusion contemporary music album recording by JEFF LORBER released in 1993 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Verve Forecast – 314-517998-2 (US). Thanks to snobb for the updates. Worth Waiting for Polygram Records 1993. CD Jeff Lorber Worth Waiting For (850). 1 day. Worth Waiting For - Jeff Lorber (CD 1993).
Download and listen free to Jeff Lorber - Worth Waiting For. Lyrics. Download MP3 or another format to your phone or computer. Download for free and listen to Jeff Lorber - Worth Waiting For. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Art Porter
Soloist, Piano [Additional Piano And 2nd Solo] – Bruce Hornsby
|4||Punta Del Este
Arranged By [Rhythm], Keyboards – Alec Milstein, Jeff LorberVocals – Alec Milstein, Janis Siegel
|5||Lost With You
Arranged By [Vocals] – Jeff Lorber, Leroy OsbourneLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Eric Jordan*
|6||Worth Waiting For
Soprano Saxophone – Dave Koz
Alto Saxophone – Dave Koz
Soprano Saxophone – Art Porter
|10||Do What It Takes
Drum Programming, Hihat – Curt BisqueraSoloist, Guitar [Nylon Guitar] – Lee Ritenour
Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement] – Jeff Lorber, Steve Harvey
|12||Kessen Wa Kinyabi|
|13||Amaku Kikenna Kaori|
- Copyright (c) – The Verve Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Verve Music Group
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Kuzu Music
- Published By – JJP Music
- Published By – Milstein Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Just Koz Music
- Published By – Bingo Bango Bongo Music
- Published By – Be Squared Music
- Published By – Kirkee B Publishing
- Distributed By – Universal Music K.K.
- Marketed By – Universal Music K.K.
- Recorded At – JHL Sound
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Mixed At – JHL Sound
- Record Company – Universal Classics & Jazz
- Arranged By – Jeff Lorber
- Art Direction – Sheryl Lutz Brown*
- Design – Ben Argueta
- Drums – John Robinson (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 11)
- Electric Bass – Alec Milstein (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 11)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Gerard Zaffa, Greg Hull, John Zaika, Nikki Trafalian
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alan Meyerson
- Executive-Producer – Guy Eckstine
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Gary Meek (tracks: 3)
- Guitar – Paul Jackson, Jr.* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synthesized Percussion] – Jeff Lorber
- Management [Agency] – APA , Jim Gosnell
- Management [Career Direction] – Leanne Meyers, Shelly Heber
- Mixed By – Alan Meyerson
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer, Engineer – Jeff Lorber
- Product Manager – Nate Herr
- Recorded By [Live Drums Recordings] – Alan Sides*
- Soprano Saxophone – Gary Meek (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11)
- Written-By – Alec Milstein (tracks: 4), Brian Bromberg (tracks: 9), Carl Fysh (tracks: 5), Curt Bisquera (tracks: 10), Dave Koz (tracks: 6, 7), Dave Koz (tracks: 6, 7), Gary Meek (tracks: 8), Jeff Lorber, Jeff Pfeiffer* (tracks: 3), Steve Harvey (tracks: 11)
NotesComes in a Jewel case.
Made In Japan
Tracks Publishing Info:
1. Rain Song (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI))
2. The Underground (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI))
3. Yellowstone (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI), JJP Music (ASCAP))
4. Punta Del Este (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Milstein Music administered by Total Leroy (BMI))
5. Lost With You ((EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI), BMG Songs Inc. (ASCAP))
6. Worth Waiting For (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Just Koz Music (BMI))
7. High Wire (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Just Koz Music (BMI))
8. Wavelenght (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI), Bingo Bango Bongo Music (ASCAP))
9. Columbus Ave. (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Be Squared Music (BMI)
10. Do What It Takes (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Kirkee B Publishing (BMI))
11. Jazzery (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI))
Janis Siegel appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Eric Jordan appears courtesy of EMI Records USA.
Paulinho Da Costa appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Steve Harvey appears courtesy of MCA Records.
Bruce Horsnby appears courtesy of the RCA Records Label.
Paul Jackson, Jr. appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Dave Koz appears courtesy of Capitol Records.
Art Porter appears courtesy of Verve Records.
Lee Ritenour appears courtesy of GRP Records.
Numbered Sample Promo YO 010683 (Covering the Barcode on the OBI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|314-517998-2||Jeff Lorber||Worth Waiting For (CD, Album)||Verve Forecast||314-517998-2||US||1993|
|517998-2||Jeff Lorber||Worth Waiting For (CD, Album)||Verve Forecast||517998-2||Europe||1993|
|SACD 661-2||Jeff Lorber||Worth Waiting For (CD, Album, Promo)||Verve Forecast||SACD 661-2||US||1993|
|517 998 - 4||Jeff Lorber||Worth Waiting For (Cass, Album)||Verve Forecast||517 998 - 4||Indonesia||1993|
|314 514 998-4||Jeff Lorber||Worth Waiting For (Cass, Album, CrO)||Verve Forecast||314 514 998-4||US||1993|