Complete your Vibert, Simmonds collection. comentando Rodulate, CD, Album, CAT 194 CD. Luke Vibert and Jeremy Simmonds return for a second round of acid tech craziness with RODULATE, bringing in the abstract beats with "Open File" and a bloopy rap with "Room 28 Ra. The melodies and rhythms of "Space Mist" sounds almost like pure Vibert, though the wobbliness atop is surely Simmonds' contribution. But the subdued blippery of "Go To Sleep (Everything Is Alright)" is like a robot's lullaby, and the tones of "Rare Peel" sound almost like a gamelan set over heavy IDM beats.
Vibert, Simmonds – Rodulate. This has been done to best-preserve & maximise sound qualities.
Their debut album, Weirs, was released all the way back in 1993 and it remains a seminal masterpiece of that special era.
luke vibert Vibert, Simmonds - Rodulate. By xy politics, July 19, 2007 in New & Upcoming Releases. The track 'Submarine' on the first ye olde album 'Weirs' on Rephlex totally rocks. So long for the follow up album, that could make or break a band. youre thinking sophmore slump! i will check it out thanks, Velaquez.
Watch the video for Rodulate from Vibert, Simmonds's Rodulate for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Overview (current section).
Luke Vibert (born 26 January 1973) is a British electronic musician and producer, best known for his work under several aliases such as Plug and Wagon Christ. Raised in Cornwall, Vibert began releasing projects in the 1990s across varied genres, including techno, drum 'n' bass, and trip hop. He has recorded on labels such as Rephlex, Ninja Tune, Planet Mu, and Warp.
|A02||Room 28 Rap||2:51|
|B10||I Said "Acid", Then I Said...||1:42|
|C05||Go To Sleep (Everything Is Alright)||3:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rephlex
- Copyright (c) – Rephlex
- Mastered At – Optimum Mastering
- Distributed By – Forced Exposure
- Distributed By – SKD
- Distributed By – La Baleine Distribution
- Distributed By – Neuton
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Distributed By – Lowlands
- Distributed By – Inertia
- Distributed By – Goodfellas
- Distributed By – SRD
- Mastered By – Matt*
- Photography By – Melanie Simmonds
- Written-By, Producer – Jeremy Simmonds, Luke Vibert
Notes℗ & © 2008 www.rephlex.com
Distributed by: Forced Exposure, SKD, La Baleine, Neuton - Rough Trade, Lowlands, Inertia, Goodfellas, SRD (UK).
Made in England.
Tracks are in a different order to the CD version
The intended running order for this album was that of the CD format, which is also shown on the back of the LP sleeve. The tracks on the vinyl are cut in a different order to this though, as the track order printed on the record labels reflects. This has been done to best-preserve & maximise sound qualities.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 66908 01941 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): CAT194 LP A-1 MATT OPTIMUM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): CAT194 LP B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): CAT194 LP C-1 MATT OPTIMUM
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): CAT194 LP ̶̷F̶̷ ̶̷D̶̷-̶̷1̶̷ D-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, etched): CAT ̶̷L̶̷P̶̷ 194 LP E-1 MATT OPTIMUM
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, etched): CAT194 LP ̶̷D̶̷ ̶̷F̶̷-̶̷1̶̷ F-1
|CAT 194 CD||Vibert / Simmonds||Rodulate (CD, Album)||Rephlex||CAT 194 CD||UK||2008|