Sasha And John Digweed - Northern Exposure 2 download album
Northern Exposure is a mix album by British DJ duo Sasha & John Digweed, released on 27 September 1996. The British package contains both CDs, whereas the American only has the first disc. The album is a concept album of tracks specially selected and mixed as two different "journeys", the first being the north journey, and the second being the south journey.
There are four groups with this name: 1) The Light is the name of Peter Hook's band that re-records Warsaw and Joy Division tracks. There are four groups with this name: 1) The Light is the name of Peter Hook's band that re-records Warsaw and Joy Division tracks. 2) John Ross & Joe Williams, two trance and house producers. View full artist profile.
Sasha And John Digweed Communicate Part 2. (play). Sasha & John Digweed Independence Night (CD 2 by Sasha). John Digweed 2006-10-21 Sasha & John Digweedle JJJ mixup, Sydney (Digweed). all songs . Other listen.
Sasha & John Digweed. Download MP3. Sasha & John Digweed. 1 2 3 4 5. Related songs.
Sasha & John Digweed Leftfield, Song Of Life (Steppin Razor Mix). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Sasha & John Digweed Leftfield, Song Of Life (Lemon Interrupt Mix).
Northern Exposure 2. Import.
Northern Exposure is a 1996 mix album by DJs Sasha & John Digweed. It is their second mix album. The band's following mix albums are also concept albums. The album is regarded by many as one of the best DJ mix albums of all time. It reached initially in the UK Compilation Chart. In The Mix ranked Northern Exposure the 5th best mix album of all time in its list of the top 30 ever, saying it's "considered the pinnacle of Sasha and Digweed’s joint efforts, Northern Exposure confirmed the mastery of both DJs. It’s what every mix-CD wants to be: timeless.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–Gus Gus*||Believe (16B)
Remix – 16B
|1-2a||–Furry Phreaks||Soothe (Chicane Jazz)
Remix – Chicane
|1-2b||–Furry Phreaks||Soothe (Cyanide Ride)
Remix – Chicane
|1-3||–Violet||Central Pro. NYC
Remix – Boxsaga
|1-5||–The Acoustic Hoods||Cycles Of Time||4:53|
|1-7a||–The Experiment||Blue (LP Mix)||6:39|
|1-7b||–Doi-Oing||Blue (Original Mix)|
|1-8||–Spooky||Little Bullet (Live Version)||5:35|
|1-9||–Uberzone*||Botz (Synthetik Mix)||5:43|
|2-2||–Speedy J||Fusion (Live)||8:53|
|2-4||–Sven Väth||An Accident In Paradise (William Orbit & Spooky Remix)
Remix – Spooky, William Orbit
|2-5a||–The Light||Panfried (Original Mix)||7:41|
|2-5b||–The Light||Panfried (Mind Over Matter Mix)|
|2-6||–Third Man||Solar Cycle (Arrangement Two)||4:12|
|2-7||–LSG*||Netherworld (Jules Verne Mix)
Remix – Jules Verne*
|2-8||–Taucher||Waters (Phase III)||5:29|
|2-9||–Art Of Silence||Teach Me (Clean & Serene Remix By Mantra)
Remix – Mantra
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd.
- Compiled By, DJ Mix – Sasha And John Digweed*
- Cover [Front Cover Image Iceberg Section Supplied By] – Tony Stone
- Design [Sleeve], Artwork By – Chris Jones , Mark Saunders
- Performer [Sonicgrind] – Naughty 'G'*
NotesTrack 1-7 is a mix of two versions of the same song. They were released separately under two different alias' of producers Gez Dewar & Nick Hale.
Track listing errors:
- Track 1-3 is incorrectly listed as "Burn The Elastic" by Violet vs Mantronik.
- Track 1-8 is incorrectly listed as "Little Bullet (Part One)".
- Track 1-10 is incorrectly listed as "Fluke - Reeferendum".
- Track 1-11 is incorrectly listed as "Distant Voices (Angel Edit)".
- Track 2-1 is incorrectly listed as "Superstring".
- Track 2-8 is incorrectly listed as by Traucer.
℗&© 1997 Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan): 5026535400226
- Barcode (Text): 5 026535 400226
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 1): AAC0967 51334 NECD2-1 SPN
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 2): AAC0967 51334 NECD2-1 SPN 1:5
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 1): AAC0968 51335 NECD2-2 SPN
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 2): AAC0968 51335 NECD2-2 SPN 1:1
- Mould SID Code (CD1/CD2 Variant 1): iƒpi 8Y07
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 2): iƒpi 8Y03
- Mould SID Code (CD2 Variant 2): iƒpi 8Y01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1/CD2 Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L153
|ULER017-2||Sasha And John Digweed*||Northern Exposure 2 (East Coast Edition) (CD, Mixed, RE)||Ultra Records||ULER017-2||US||2001|
|ULER017-2||Sasha And John Digweed*||Northern Exposure 2 (East Coast Edition) (CD, Mixed)||Ultra Records||ULER017-2||US||Unknown|
|NECD2||Sasha And John Digweed*||Northern Exposure 2 (2xCD, Mixed)||Ministry Of Sound, DanceNet, MDS||NECD2||Australia & New Zealand||1997|
|NEMC2||Sasha And John Digweed*||Northern Exposure 2 (2xCass, Mixed)||Ministry Of Sound||NEMC2||UK||1997|
|ULER017-2||Sasha And John Digweed*||Northern Exposure 2 (East Coast Edition) (CD, Mixed)||Ultra Records||ULER017-2||US||1998|