Extra Info: Fantastic Album !! Original UK 1st press LP on the Harvest label. Bintangs - Night-Fighter. Band/Record: Bintangs - Night-Fighter. Band/Record: Piers Hayman and John Kuiper - Sandcastles. Label/Matrix: NL 1977 Stoof MU 7432. Condition Record/Sleeve: Mint-/EX-. Extra Info: Dutch FOLK KILLER !! Mega rare Holland only pressing on the collectible Dutch (folk) STOOF label.
Sandcastles’ is a song recorded by American singer Beyoncé for her sixth studio album, Lemonade (2016). The song’s music video is part of a one-hour film with the same title as its parent album, originally aired onHBO. Sandcastles is a ballad with themes of forgiveness and reconciliation. As stated by Gerrick D. Kennedy from Los Angeles Times, upon the release of Lemonade many thought it was inspired by an infidelity her husband Jay Z committed. According to him Sandcastles one of the album’s most emotional tracks was also triggering such allegations
Mathew Hayman (born 20 April 1978) is an Australian former professional road bicycle racer, who rode professionally between 2000 and 2019 for the Rabobank, Team Sky and Mitchelton–Scott teams. During his career, Hayman was an experienced and respected domestique, as he typically took on a supporting role within his team. Hayman was also a specialist in the cobbled classics, and was the winner of Paris–Roubaix in 2016.
nils kuiper hair goals gender non-conforming men with long hair my insp help me someone please move in with me and braid my hair for me and make me pretty i am dying jaw goals eyebrow goals. My interpretation of Bloodhound’s appearance resembles Nils Kuiper :) They are so beautiful and I can’t cope, oml. Never forget the eyes of Blóðhundur.
Текст песни A Firm Handshake – "Sandcastles". If it's a rainy day, we can just drive away, But it's sunny outside so we might as well stay, Well, I'll collect some shells and you move the sand. Sandcastles by Zach Sobiech and Sammy Brown - A Firm Handshake. A Firm Handshake - Sandcastles.
|A1||City Of My Dreams||3:39|
|A2||Pebbles Of Time||2:39|
|A4||I'll Be There||3:15|
|B1||Shall I Build You A Castle||3:06|
|B5||When The Loving Is Through||3:17|
- Produced For – Munich Records
- Copyright (c) – Munich Music
- Published By – Munich Music
- Recorded At – Fendal Soundstudio's
- Mastered At – Dureco
- Classical Guitar, Guitar [6 And 12 String Guitars], Vocals – John Kuiper
- Engineer – Jan Kranendonk
- Featuring [With Assistance From], Cello – Bas van Waard*
- Featuring [With Assistance From], Harmonica – Sam van Dijk
- Featuring [With Assistance From], Keyboards – Paul Millns
- Mastered By – C
- Photography By – Pieter S. Goedhart*
- Producer – Job Zomer
- Sleeve, Design, Illustration – Piers Hayman
- Vocals, Guitar [12 And 6 String Guitars] – Piers Hayman
- Words By, Music By – John Kuiper, Piers Hayman
NotesComes with printed lyrics insert.
First Category on label, second on back cover and lyrics insert, third on cover spine.
A Munich production
Published by Munich Music 1977
Recorded at Fendal studios Loenen, Holland. Feb/March 1977
With special thanks to Lennaert Nijgh and Wim Polak
(c) Munich Music 1977
ⓒ Munich Music 1977
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout stamped): MU1742 A 17C2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout stamped): MU1742 B 17C2
- Rights Society: STEMRA