Album · 1992 · 13 Songs. See All. Danger In the Past.
W. McLennan – Fireboy. Label: Beggars Banquet – 31075. Artwork By – GW McLennan And Pierre Baroni.
and the Indigo Girls to Vic Chesnutt and Widespread Panic.
Band Name Grant McLennan. Released on CD and vinyl.
Watershed (Grant McLennan album). Watershed is the debut solo album by Grant McLennan, founding member of The Go-Betweens released under the name G. W. McLennan. The album was recorded nine months after The Go-Betweens called it quits and was released in 1991. It featured contributions by singer-songwriters Paul Kelly and Dave Dobbyn, ex-Go-Between Amanda Brown (who was now half of Cleopatra Wong with Lindy Morrison) and Phil Kakulas of Blackeyed Susans.
Is Fireboy the best album by Grant McLennan? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. MCLENNAN - Fireboy - RARE Original Cassette Tape Album Condition: Very Good. Time left: 15d 9h 40m 54s. Ships to: Worldwide. MCLENNAN FIREBOY OZ CD & TAPE BOX SET 1992 THE GO-BETWEENS GRANT MC LENNAN Condition: Like New. Time left: 16d 14h 15m 30s.
This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 101/162 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 143BPM, ends at BPM (-143), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Grant McLennan. In Your Bright Ray. 1997.
File:McLennan fireboy. ef sr 1 2?ie UTF8&s music&qid 1193970726&sr 1-2. This image is a cover of Fireboy by Grant McLennan. Its inclusion here is claimed as fair use because: It illustrates educational articles about the album from which the cover illustration was taken. The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topic. It is a low resolution image.
Tracks count: 13. Views: 3. Grant McLennan - Riddle In The Train 06:28. Grant McLennan - The Pawnbroker 08:12. Grant McLennan - Signs Of Life 04:23.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||One Million Miles From Here||3:45|
|4||The Dark Side Of Town||3:46|
|5||Things Will Change
Written-By – Dave Dobbyn
|7||Whose Side Are You On||3:09|
|9||Signs Of Life||4:23|
|10||The Day My Eyes Came Back||4:08|
|11||Bathe (In The Water)||3:30|
|12||When I Close My Eyes||1:24|
|13||Riddle In The Rain||6:29|
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Recorded At – Platinum Studios, Melbourne
- Mastered At – Festival Studios
- Artwork – GW McLennan*, Pierre Baroni
- Artwork By – GW McLennan And Pierre Baroni
- Backing Vocals – Julia Richardson (tracks: 2, 11), Penny Flanagan (tracks: 2, 11)
- Bass – Ian Belton
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Michael Barclay
- Engineer – Mark Forrester
- Engineer [Assistant] – Michelle Barry, Phil Jones , Tim Northam
- Mastered By – William Bowdon*
- Organ – Stephen Hurley (tracks: 11)
- Organ, Piano – Pedro Bull*
- Photography By – Anita Mathews
- Producer, Arranged By, Guitar, Keyboards [Additional], Backing Vocals – Dave Dobbyn
- Vocals – Karin Jansson (tracks: 4, 5), Mae Moore (tracks: 11), Nicky Ferguson (tracks: 1)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric], Tambourine, Maracas – GW McLennan*
NotesRecorded at Paradise Studios, Sydney and Platinum Studios, Melbourne
Mastered at Festival Studios
|BBQCD 127||G. W. McLennan*||Fireboy (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BBQCD 127||Italy||1993|
|BBQ 127||G.W.McLennan*||Fireboy (Cass, Album, Promo)||Beggars Banquet||BBQ 127||UK||1992|
|92387-2||G. W. McLennan*||Fireboy (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Atlantic||92387-2||US||1994|
|31075||G. W. McLennan*||Fireboy (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet||31075||France||1993|
|314 514 050-2||G. W. McLennan*||Fireboy (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet||314 514 050-2||Canada||1993|