Featuring Iggy Pop. Album Teatime Dub Encounters - EP. Bells & Circles Lyrics
the more I listen, the better it is. that is the magic of Underworld. Posted 7 months ago 7 months ago. Reply. JotaCe Culotteat 0:25: back in the days, Posted 7 months ago 7 months ago.
D752/Underworld And Iggy Pop-Bells And e. erworld And Iggy Pop-Bells And e.
Album opener, "Bells & Circles", sees Iggy relive the days when you could smoke on an aeroplane, and in his case pick up an air hostess, while a rich and throaty yet somewhat forlorn 'hey' in "I'll See Big" offers a classic, almost narrated number of nostalgia, with a hint of reverb adding a sweetness to a not so bitter regalement of times. gone by. Meanwhile, "Get Your Shirt" pitches the bliss of 80s new wave with mid-90s rave to create a glittering, electro pop jam fit for the stadium or Soho club.
Genre: Progressive House. While Iggy’s latest effort, ‘Post Pop Depression‘ with Josh Homme and c. marked a late career highlight and Underworld’s ‘Barbara Barbara, We Face A Shining Future‘ also scored highly across the board, ‘Teatime Dub Encounters’ doesn’t pale in their shadow or smack of a vanity or side project.
Lyrics to 'Bells & Circles' by Underworld & Iggy Pop. If I had wings, I wouldn't do anything beautiful and transcendent, No, I'd get my finger into everything I wanted, I'd do all the beautiful things. Underworld & Iggy Pop. 31,809.
|1||Bells & Circles||7:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Smith Hyde Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Thousand Mile, Inc.
- Licensed To – Caroline International
- Mastered By – Miles Showell
- Performer – Underworld
- Performer, Written-By, Vocals, Recorded By, Lyrics By – Iggy Pop
- Vocals [Additional] – Esme Bronwen-Smith*
- Written-By, Producer, Keyboards, Mixed By, Recorded By, Lyrics By – Rick Smith
- Written-By, Recorded By, Vocals, Lyrics By – Karl Hyde