James Fenimore Cooper - Der Letzte Der Mohikaner download album
Der Letzte Mohikaner. Der Letzte Mohikaner. Family Recordings, Universal Music 1706512.
James Fenimore Cooper (born September 15, 1789, Burlington, New Jersey, USA – died September 15, 1851, Coopertown, New York, USA) was a prolific and popular American writer of the early 19th century. He wrote the Leatherstocking Tales series. James Fenimore Cooper. Lederstrumpf - Der Letzte Der Mohikaner. Der Pfadfinder (Album).
James Fenimore Cooper. Die besten Seeabenteuer für den Sommerurlaub: Romane, Seesagen, Seeschlachten & Geschichten berühmter Seehelden (Über 120 Titel in einem Band). James Fenimore Coopers The Last of the Mohicans, Der letzte Mohikaner.
Listen to music from James Fenimore Cooper. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from James Fenimore Cooper. James Fenimore Cooper: El Último de los Mohicanos (Abridged). 12 tracks · 24 July 2007.
Der Letzte Mohikaner. LP. Litera8 60 139. 1970, DDR/GDR.
James Fenimore Cooper brought insight into the lives of the Native Americans in a way seldom seen at a time when the people of these many new world tribes were mostly reviled as hostile savages. Back when it was published The Last of the Mohicans must have seemed revolutionary. Were it tweaked into the non-fiction Cooper half seemed to be trying to write, perhaps it would've succeeded, if it's inaccuracies could've been shorn up, that is.
James Fenimore Cooper (September 15, 1789 – September 14, 1851) was an American writer of the first half of the 19th century. His historical romances draw a picture of frontier and American Indian life in the early American days which created a unique form of American literature. He lived most of his life in Cooperstown, New York, which was founded by his father William on property that he owned.
James Fenimore Cooper - Der Letzte DE-2006-oNePiEcE INT. March 5th, 2017 22:57 Music Speech. 1. James Fenimore Cooper – Auf dem Weg zum Fort William-H 2. James Fenimore Cooper – Die Indianer kommen 3. James Fenimore Cooper – Warten auf Hilfe 4. James Fenimore Cooper – Rettung naht 5. James Fenimore Cooper – Auf den Spuren Maguas 6. James Fenimore Cooper – Bei den Delawaren 7. James Fenimore Cooper – Gerechtigkeit.
James Fenimore Cooper, Writer: The Last of the Mohicans. His days as a Yale student were cut short when he was expelled for misbehavior. 1956 Der letzte der Mohikaner (TV Movie) (novel "The Last of the Mohicans"). 1952 The Pathfinder (based on the novel by). 1950 The Iroquois Trail (based on "The Leather-Stocking Tales" by).
|A||Der Letzte Der Mohikaner|
|B||Der Letzte Der Mohikaner|
- Record Company – Miller International Schallplatten GmbH
- Directed By [Regieassistenz] – Hella von der Osten-Sacken*
- Music By – Bert Brac
- Narrator [Erzähler] – Hans Paetsch
- Producer [Produktionsleitung], Directed By [Regie] – Konrad Halver
- Script By [Hörspielfassung Von] – Gerd von Hasler*
- Voice Actor [Alice Munro] – Reinhilt Schneider
- Voice Actor [Chingachgook] – Michael Weckler
- Voice Actor [Cora Munro] – Herma Koehn
- Voice Actor [Französischer Gesandter] – Marco Fehrs
- Voice Actor [Lederstrumpf] – Hellmut Lange
- Voice Actor [Magua] – Rudolf Herget
- Voice Actor [Major Heyward] – Michael Poelchau
- Voice Actor [Oberst Munro] – Werner Hinz
- Voice Actor [Psalmist David] – Horst Beck
- Voice Actor [Tamenund] – Ernst G. Schiffner
- Voice Actor [Unkas] – Konrad Halver
- Written-By [Nach Einer Erzählung Von] – James Fenimore Cooper
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): ℗1974=284 A=5
- Matrix / Runout (RunoutsSide B): E 283 B-1 284-B
|E 284||James Fenimore Cooper||Lederstrumpf - Der Letzte Der Mohikaner (LP)||Europa||E 284||Germany||1970|
|4255, 515 539.8||James Fenimore Cooper||Lederstrumpf - Der Letzte Der Mohikaner (Cass)||Europa, Europa||4255, 515 539.8||Germany||1970|