Violator is the seventh studio album by English electronic music band Depeche Mode. It was released on 19 March 1990 by Mute Records. Preceded by the singles "Personal Jesus" and "Enjoy the Silence" (a top-10 entry in both the United Kingdom and the United States), the album propelled the band into international stardom, and also yielded the singles "Policy of Truth" and "World in My Eyes"
Depeche Mode's 7th studio album. Includes the singles: Personal Jesus Enjoy The Silence Policy Of Truth World In My Eyes. 랙 목록. World In My Eyes. Violator Violador (Cass, Album). 버전 판매. TI 786. Depeche Mode. Violator Violador (LP, Album). STUMM64, Stumm 64, CSTUMM 64, C Stumm 64, CD STUM.
If an album is produced in 1989 and released in 1990, which decade is it from" If it features 80s style keyboards and 90s style guitars, is it electro or rock" If it’s dark yet uplifting, will it make you smile or cry" I’m glad to say that it is all of these things and more, and it makes. The epic ambitions of the previous album (‘Music For The Masses’) are gone.
Слушайте и скачивайте depeche mode-violator-1990 на Хотплеере в mp. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Violator-1990) 04:21. Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (violator, 1990) 05:14. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence Violator 1990 год 06:12. Depeche Mode - Clean (VIOLATOR, 1990) 05:32. Depeche Mode - 07. Policy Of Truth ( Violator 1990 год ) 04:55. Depeche Mode - Word in My Eyes (Violator, 1990) 04:26. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Violator, 1990) 06:13. Depeche Mode - Clean (Violator, 1990) 05:33. Depeche Mode - Violator (1990, Full album, Vinyl, side A) 19:41. Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence, Violator (1990) 06:13
This album has an average beat per minute of 138 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 101/187 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Violator. Album starts at 122BPM, ends at 184BPM (+62), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Depeche Mode.
Yet the idea that this record would both dominate worldwide charts, while song for song being simply the best, most consistent effort yet from the band could only have been the wildest fantasy before its release.
|A1||World In My Eyes = El Mundo En Mis Ojos|
|A2||Sweetest Perfection = Dulce Perfección|
|A3||Personal Jesus = Personal Jesus|
|A4||Halo = Halo|
|A5||Waiting For The Night = Esperando La Noche|
|B1||Enjoy The Silence = Disfruta El Silencio|
|B2||Policy Of Truth = Politica De la Verdad|
|B3||Blue Dress = Vestido Azul|
|B4||Clean = Limpio|
- Distributed By – Distribuidora Belgrano Norte SRL
- Record Company – ABR S.A.
- Engineer – Alan Gregorie, Dennis Mitchell, Goh Hotoda, Peter Iversen, Phil Legg, Pino Pischetola, Steve Lyon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Daryl Bamonte, David Browne, Dick Meanie*, Mark Flannery, Ricky
- Mixed By – Daniel Miller (tracks: B1), Flood (tracks: B1), François Kevorkian (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B4)
- Producer – Depeche Mode, Flood
- Written-By – Martin L. Gore
NotesVariants of this release:
1) Cassette shell has textured horizontal rows, with a 'cross-hairs' window. Blue fonts at labels
2) Cassette shell has a grid pattern, with a 100-50-0 scale moulded. White cream colour side A, white colour side B, black fonts at labels (this one)
3) Cassette shell has textured horizontal rows, with a 'cross-hairs' window. Brown colour, black fonts at labels
℗ ABR S.A. bajo licencia ToCo International
Distribuido por DBN Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SADAIC AADI-CAPIF
|CD Stumm 64||Depeche Mode||Violator (CD, Album)||Mute||CD Stumm 64||UK||1990|
|RX 052||Depeche Mode||Violator (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Stereo-Style||RX 052||Poland||Unknown|
|LL 1891||Depeche Mode||Violator (LP, Album)||ZKP RTVL, Mute||LL 1891||Yugoslavia||1990|
|MUSH32087.2||Depeche Mode||Violator (CD, Album, RE)||Liberation Records, Mute||MUSH32087.2||Australia||1997|
|CD Stumm 64||Depeche Mode||Violator (CD, Album, RE)||Mute||CD Stumm 64||Europe||2000|